Jeep

Jeep

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More from Chris Brown...... ugh

Look Ma'!!!   I did it!!!!  I am even more of a loser than I was before.... not to mention ... I am setting a great example for all of the kids out there that like and follow my music!!  Way to go Brown!!  XOxo  

 

Chris Brown
When In Amsterdam ...

1204_chris_brown_smoking_launchChris Brown is in Amsterdam ... and to prove it, he took photos of himself inside one of the city's famous "Coffee Shops" with THREE joints in his mouth at the same damn time.

Brown and some of his boys documented their marathon weed smoking session on their Instagram accounts -- advising the public, "dont worry, its medicinal."

Brown is in town to perform a show at Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome on December 6 ... if he remembers to show up.

1204_subasset_chris_brown_smoking


Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2E6UperkT

No comments:

Post a Comment