Jeep

Jeep

Monday, December 3, 2012

Brad Pitt Slept With Mike Tyson's Ex-Wife, Robin Givens !!??!!

No No !!   No need to worry!!  This was more than 25 years ago !!??!!  We are glad that Mike Tyson had time to think about this before going public with his forgiveness .....  We know how "slow" he is and all ....  Just sayin'  XOxo

Mike Tyson "Not Mad" at Brad Pitt for Sleeping With Ex-Wife Robin Givens


No need for earmuffs or a tetanus shot, Brad Pitt.
Mike Tyson isn't mad at Angelina Jolie's fiancé for allegedly sleeping with his ex-wife Robin Givens back in 1988. Saturday, the retired boxer recounted walking in on the World War Z star and Givens in bed together during an interview with "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports.
See Brad all bloodied up on set of World War Z
"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie," Tyson said. "This particular day, someone beat me to the punch…I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me."
This isn't the first time Tyson's spoken out about this purported betrayal: Earlier this year he recounted the events to Conan O'Brien on his eponymous talk show, and he also told Global Grind about the incident in harsher terms.
Brad makes random cash donation to British hospital
So while he certainly hasn't forgotten, he seems to have forgiven. "I hope Brad doesn't think I'm mad at him," Tyson said. "I'm not mad at this guy, no way."
Glad to see Mikey T has finally acquired some anger management skills!
These days, Brad's a family man!

No comments:

Post a Comment