Jeep

Jeep

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Paris Hilton & Lil Wayne???

First of all..... Let us just say that we thought our days of uttering the words "Paris Hilton" were over.... along with her career.... but  here we go again!  Keeping up with Paris??   haha   

 

Lil Wayne
RAPS with Paris Hilton --
I Wanna Bang You

EXCLUSIVE
111912_paris_lil_wayne_launchLil Wayne wants to spend a night IN PARIS -- at least according to a new unreleased duet with Paris Hilton ... in which Weezy references the most famous sex tape of all time.
TMZ has obtained a copy of the song -- which Paris hopes to feature on an upcoming album -- and it's actually not that bad.

Better sex tape


  • 1 Night in Paris

  • Kim K Superstar

Among Wayne's borderline Seussical lyrics -- "Last night was awesome / Super f**king awesome / It was me, myself, and I, and her / We had ourselves a foursome."

But the clincher -- Weezy raps, "Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris."

Obviously, he's not talking about the city ... or is he? (He isn't).


Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2CmOW3iQ6

No comments:

Post a Comment